This is the Work that Puggle Does
This week we are...
Reading
'The Baby Who Wouldn't Go to Bed' by Helen Cooper. I love it:-) I picked it up on a whim and have been impressed. And Puggle will chortle his way through it already.
'Katie and the Mona Lisa' by James Mayhew. I enjoyed it, but it's not as appropriate for his age. When we are first looking at Renaissance artists it will be fabulous though:-)
Reciting
'Rain' by Robert Louis Stevenson (from 'A Child's Garden of Verse'). This is nice and short and sweet--not to mention entirely appropriate with our current weather.
'Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary'. I'm not so sure about this. At the moment I'm just kind of sticking it in there.
Singing
'Golden Slumbers' or an approximation thereof. I'm _mostly_ aware of the tune... but sometimes I'm a bit off.
'Frère Jacques' for a French song.
'Napoléon' as always.
Hearing
'La Rejouissance' by Handel.
Naming words for people in both English and French.
Doing
Lots of standing up and sitting down.
Looking and smiling in the mirror.
Hitting mouth (approximately) with right fist - thumb side to face.
Experimenting with Baby Yoga.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home